DivX Converter 10.8.2 Crack 2017 [Pro] For Mac & Windows Free Download
DivX Converter 10.8.2 Crack lets you convert video between popular formats, including HD files, and enjoy an playback that is enhanced across all your devices, at home, and on the go. It is all you need to create, play and stream video that is high-quality.
DivX Converter 10.8.2 Pro introduces the codec that is latest and enables quality that is high HEVC video creation and video streaming with existing DivX tools. Based on the video compression standard that is newest, DivX HEVC strives to deliver up to 50% better compression than its predecessor that is h.264-based Plus HD.
DivX Converter 10.8.2 Premium is the software that is first of the kind to integrate support for HEVC video across its products, including Player, Web Player and Converter–providing a free, all-in-one solution for HEVC video.
DivX Plus Converter 10.8.2 is a way that is amazing spend your free time. It does not let you get bored in spare time by playing saved videos and streaming quality that is high from all around the world via the internet. It is a package that is complete of consisting of a video player, converter, web player, decoder and a browser plug-in, but these tools are optional. It is the product of DivX LLC. Its version that is latest introduced in the digital market is 10.5 that is not too old. It is a software that is heavy with lots of features
Features of DivX Converter 10.8.2
- DivX Player delivers real-time, high-quality HEVC playback of HM11 encoded video up to 1080p
- DivX Web Player enables efficient HEVC video streaming playback that is featuring is progressive download in your browser
- DivX Converter offers free, simple conversion to DIVX, MKV, MP4 and includes including new DivX HEVC 720p and 1080p video profiles
- Playback of the most video that is popular, including DivX, MKV, and HEVC up to 4K and more
- Video Library with custom playlists
- Stream videos to devices that are DLNA-compatible Samsung and LG TVs, gaming consoles, tablets and more
- Stream videos to Chromecast
- Copy videos to CD, DVD, and USB
- Create and play videos with multiple subtitles and audio tracks in several formats
- Conversion of popular video formats into DivX, MKV, HEVC and MP4 video
- Custom settings that are encoding Converter: resolution, video bitrate, rotation, and HEVC encoding modes
Features only available in the Pro (registered) edition:
- Dolby Audio Edition
- Save snapshots of any video frame in DivX Player
- HEVC video that is 10-bit in Player and Web Player
- Crop video borders in Converter
- Add a custom logo overlay to videos in Converter
- Set a custom framerate in Converter
- Quality-based encoding using a quantizer that is constant Converter
- Encode custom that is using intervals in Converter
- Set custom B frames in Converter
- DivX Accelerated hardware encoding and decoding for supported devices
- Trim duration of videos in Converter
What’s Included in DivX Converter 10.8.2
- DivX Player delivers playback that is high-quality of in popular formats, including HEVC up to 4K. Transfer videos to disc or USB with DivX to easily go or stream videos to devices that are nearby “Stream To” and “Cast To” functions.
- DivX Converter is a video that is easy that creates videos in the web’s most video that is popular DivX, MKV, MP4 and HEVC to 4K. Converting videos into DivX ensures your files will play on more than 1 billion DivX devices.
- DivX Web Player is the web that is simple is cross-browser that streams all popular video formats, including HEVC video up to 4K, with progressive playback, adaptive bitrate, and experimental live streaming technologies.
- DivX Media Server can stream videos, music, and photos to any device that is Chromecast that is DLNA-compatible your home. Accessible through DivX Player, choose “Stream To” for your DLNA devices or to” that is “Cast to Chromecast.
DivX 10.8.2 changelog
- Converter 10.8.1
- Player 10.8.1
- Web Player 3.8.1
- DivX To Go 3.8.1
- Media Server 10.8.1
- DivX Installer System 3.8.1
- DivX Control Panel 3.8.1
What’s New in DivX Converter 10.8.2
- DivX Media Server better supports scan/update option of the shared folders
- Default cast action functionality improved in the Media Server
- DivX Media Server now properly handles codecs that are on-demand
- DivX Converter now provides HEVC that is hardware-based encoding PCs that are intel-powered
- DivX Player now supports HLS for “Video On Demand” content
- Set of minor bug fixes and improvements
- Dropbox import/export functionality might not function properly on Windows XP.
- DivX Web Player doesn’t work in Chrome/Chromium and Opera Web browsers due to NPAPI API removal.
- For Mac OS X versions prior to 10.7 (Mac OS X Lion), contact DivX support for assistance
- For DivX 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and DivX Plus HD video:
- DIRECTX 9 BETTER that is OR WINXP
- Intel Pentium III 733Mhz, AMD Duron 650, or equivalent for standard definition DivX
- Intel Pentium IV 2.4Ghz, AMD Athlon XP 2400+, or equivalent for high definition DivX
- Intel Pentium D 3.0Ghz, AMD Athlon 64 X2 4000+, or equivalent for Divx Plus HD
- 32MB of video ram, 800×600 display in 24-bit color for SD
- 64MB of video ram, 1280×720 display in 24-bit color for HD
- Audio: Stereo sound card with drivers for DirectSound
- For DivX HEVC Video Playback:
- PC with at least a 1.6GHz Intel or AMD processor that is dual-core 4GB of RAM
- Available disk space: 215MB
- Broadband connection (for DivX Web Player streaming)
- For DivX Web Player: Broadband connection
- For DivX Web Player: Internet Explorer 7 or higher, Firefox 3.5 or higher, Google Chrome 20 or higher, Safari 5 or higher